|Introduction • Terms • Clients|
|Error List • Commands • Relaying Party Suite • Spotlife|
|XMPP • HTTP Gateway • Tabs • Activities|
|Development Tools • MSNP Grid|
|Polygamy • URLs used by MSN|
|Introduction • P2P • Object Descriptor • Display Pictures • File Transfer|
|Microsoft Messenger for Mac|
|MSNP on WebTV (MSNTV)|
Sent after a successfull ANS authentication. This command means Initial Roster as stated in the official IETF draft (pg 7).
Defines all parties in a switchboard session, known as the roster. Sent as many times as rostercount, one for each participant.
<<< IRO trid index rostercount passport friendlyname
Changed in version 13 to
<<< IRO trid index rostercount passport friendlyname clientid
- trid : Transaction ID
- index : The ordinal of the participant. Increases from 1 to rostercount in successively received IROs.
- rostercount : Count of the total number of participants in this session.
- passport : Passport account-name of this participant.
- friendlyname : URL encoded MSN friendly-name of same. This is not the current friendly-name as known to the Protocols/MSNP/Notification Server, but the one the participant had when joining the session. However, this field can be useful because it provides a display name even when the participant is not on your contact list.
- clientid: Client ID of the participant.
The client shall not respond to this command.