Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Introduction • Terms • Clients|
|Error List • Commands • Relaying Party Suite • Spotlife|
|XMPP • HTTP Gateway • Tabs • Activities|
|Development Tools • MSNP Grid|
|Polygamy • URLs used by MSN|
|Introduction • P2P • Object Descriptor • Display Pictures • File Transfer|
|Microsoft Messenger for Mac|
|MSNP on WebTV (MSNTV)|
RNG sessid address authtype ticket invitepassport invitename\r\n
- sessid : The session ID of the switchboard you are being invited to. You will need this when identifying using the ANS command.
- address : Address to the switchboard, given in IP:Port format, port has never been anything but 1863 - this may change in later versions.
- authtype : This defines the type of switchboard authentication you will need. Nothing but CKI has been seen here, and is what we describe.
- ticket : The switchboard's authentication ticket. You will need this when identifying using the ANS command.
- invitepassport : Passport account of the principal who added you to the switchboard session
- invitename : URL encoded MSN friendly name of the person who invited you. This is not always syncronized with what the Protocols/MSNP/Notification Server says - accurate information is given by the notification server.