Note: We've converted the MSN Messenger Activity SDK .chm file to an easy to reference wiki. Nothing has been modified from the original file. Check the sidebar for easy navigation.
Introduction to the MSN Messenger Activity SDK
The MSN® Messenger Activity software development kit (SDK) contains technical information about how to develop and test single-user and multiuser applications by using the Activity object model. The SDK also provides detailed information about the MSN development and testing requirements that your Activity must meet, and how to increase the usage of your MSN Messenger Activity application.
This SDK contains the following topics:
- Introduction to MSN Messenger Activity API - An overview of a MSN Messenger Activity.
- MSN Messenger Activity API Process - An overview of the complete Activity application process (from development to release).
- MSN Requirements for Developing an Activity - Overview of MSN requirements that you must satisfy before your application is released publicly.
- Developing a MSN Messenger Activity - How to develop an Activity using the MSN Messenger Activity object model.
- Testing an Application - How to test your MSN Messenger Activity in your test environment.
- Increasing MSN Messenger Activity Usage - How to increase the number of users accessing your Activity.
- Technical Reference - Technical reference for developers, including information about including Permission Flags (used when adding special permissions to an Activity) and a brief description of the Activity object model.